1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dare I say pensions...

Discussion in 'Primary' started by modgepodge, Feb 3, 2012.

1. modgepodge

modgepodge Occasional commenter

It's not been decided yet. Government have put forward an improved (I assume) deal and some unions but not all have accepted it, so the argument still goes on. How much extra you pay will obviously be connected to what scale point you're on.
    On a similar subject, can anyone on M1 confirm how much they pay each month at the moment? I only started my job in Jan and due to an admin *** up nothing was taken last month, but it's now been set up so I expect double will come out next month. I also did 2 days on supply pay in Dec (£110 ish per day) which will retrospectively have pension deductions too - just trying to work out how much I can expect to be down next month!
    Also, I did some supply through a different LA before I got this job and pension deductions were made. Will this all be going in to the same pot, or do I need to do something to get the 2 LAs to talk to each other?