1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dara O'Briain....

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Milkandchalk, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Milkandchalk

Milkandchalk New commenter

Why do I find him so appealing? Maybe something to do with the eyes? Or have I gone insane?

2. No, I think he's lovely. I'm a bit of sucker for a lovely Irish accent and he's got a lovely gentle face. I don't find him sexy, but there is, as you say, something appealing about him. He's pretty funny too!

3. You've gone insane. he looks like a 20 stone baby.

4. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

If you turned off all the lights it might work.

5. I REALLY REALLY hate the way he says ehhhhh after every sentence, winds me up!!!

6. I know exactly what you mean! No idea why but I find him really attractive and the girls at work really laughed when I told them that!
    He has a certain something...

7. Women are far less shallow about looks than their male counterparts. And before all the chaps on here get huffy, you KNOW it's true. :p

8. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Never heard of him. Who is he?

9. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

10. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Ermmm thanks, but not my type!

11. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Nor mine Belle. [​IMG]

12. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Looking at a photo of Dara, I would think 'No, not my type!' (well...depending on the degree of desperation I'm feeling!)
    However, he is witty and makes me laugh - always a big turn on for me.
    (His accent is actually the least attractive thing for me - I really don't like Irish accents)

13. Women have to be less "shallow" as most men are ugly creatures who become more attractive to women if they're rich or titled or powerful..

14. The funniest man on the planet

15. cinnamonsquare

cinnamonsquare Occasional commenter

I'm with you, Milkandchalk. I accept it's a weird crush, but I think he's lovely. I think it's mainly the sense of humour, compounded by the tiny vampire fangs.

(Never had a vampire fetish before, but Dara's smile is lush!)

16. Wll that works both ways, so not an exclusive trait in women...
    Still, who (male or female) would reject a bit of power and/or money..? :)

17. you mercenary. You missed out on Bernie Ecclestone after his divorce, though

18. I'm spoken for - I'm marrying my impoverished actor in September.

19. So he's marrying you for your money? I'm all for it. Women have been at it for years