1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dance year one

Discussion in 'Primary' started by holidays, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Anyone know where I can get some dance plans?

2. Anyone know where I can get some dance plans?

3. jogr8 please can you e-mail me if you still have the cd. I have the plans but lost the cd. I am willing to pay for it.

my e-mail is safiyyahikram@yahoo.co.uk

4. Hi

Saw your message, if you have a copy of Jack and the Beanstalk and music etc please would you email them on to me.
    Thank you

piglet.clarkson@orange.net

5. We use a whole school dance programme which has lots of activities. Its commercial so I'm a bit nervous about mentioning it here but you could look at www.cyber-coach.co.uk. Sorry if that shuld be in Market place.

6. Hi
    I also saw your message, if you have a copy of Jack and the Beanstalk and music etc please would you email them on to me.

Thank you

natashatwin@yahoo.co.uk

7. Hi I just came across this message if you could please send me the Jack and the Beanstalk music and plans that would be amazing. I am an NQT just starting in year 1 in September.
    Thank you,
    blue_vix@hotmail.com

8. DFC

DFC New commenter

You might find some useful resources here.
    http://www.primrose-education.co.uk/products.htm

9. Hi,
    I know it's been a while but do you still have copies of the Val Sabin Yr 1 dance CD? I have the planning but have lost the CD between classroom moves! It's the rainbow fish dance in particular....

10. Hi, I know I am a few years late reading this, but was wondering if I could get a copy of the CD, i am having an observation next week, and the class teacher is unable to find the CD for year 1 dance- I am doing Jack and the Beanstalk.
    Thank you loads for your help!