1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dance Therapy Works

Discussion in 'Personal' started by artstherapy, Mar 20, 2012.

1. <font size="3">

</font>
    I
    am a fully qualified registered dance movement therapist with over five years
    post qualification experience, working in schools and family support programmes.
    Similar to music therapy, dance therapy is a way of developing communication
    skills. It works by raising self-esteem through an improved relationship with
    the body and builds confidence, social skills and positive behaviour. There are
    no set steps to learn and no experience required. I achieve positive outcomes
    and feedback from schools, parents and students. What do you recommend I do if
    I want more schools to know about this work?</font>

2. <font size="3">

</font>
    I
    am a fully qualified registered dance movement therapist with over five years
    post qualification experience, working in schools and family support programmes.
    Similar to music therapy, dance therapy is a way of developing communication
    skills. It works by raising self-esteem through an improved relationship with
    the body and builds confidence, social skills and positive behaviour. There are
    no set steps to learn and no experience required. I achieve positive outcomes
    and feedback from schools, parents and students. What do you recommend I do if
    I want more schools to know about this work?</font>