1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dance related to toys?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by notnigella, Mar 1, 2007.

1. I have toys as my topic and am down to do dance related to this. My class did Pinocchio dances last year. so can't use that and am a bit stuck. Anyone got any whizzy ideas?

2. I have toys as my topic and am down to do dance related to this. My class did Pinocchio dances last year. so can't use that and am a bit stuck. Anyone got any whizzy ideas?

3. nomad

nomad Star commenter

Some good pieces in Calude Debussy's "Children's Corner" including 'Jimbo's Lullaby', 'Serenade Of The Doll' and 'Golliwogg's Cake Walk'.

Or Tchaikovsky's "Nutcracker" where the nutcracker doll dances.

4. What about the clockwork toy dance from the film chitty chitty bang bang, we are doing that at the moment, the children love it!

5. toy story?

6. puppet on a string???

7. Thanks everyone - we are doing some other work related to Toy Story so may try a Woody or Buzz dance. Will look up the other bits too - thank you. Just need to locate some music...

8. I have a set of PE plans for dance based on toys. It's for Key Stage 1. Would it be of any help?

9. You have mail!

10. helskie26

helskie26 New commenter

11. Thank you xx

12. Saint Saens - Carnival of the animals - the track fossils is very good for toys dancing ...

13. No problem! I'll send the plans to the other poster tomorrow. I left my pen drive in my boyfriend's car. Ooopsy.

14. Sparkles28 if you are still about can I please have a copy of your plans as I am really stuck!!

sophieevans01@hotmail.com

Any other ideas greatly appreciated.

15. Sparkles, do you still have the aforementioned Toys Dance Plan? Would love a little peek if you don't mind.

Many thanks[​IMG]

16. Hello,
    I do not know if you are still about but i was wondering if i could have a look at your plans. I am a student teacher and have been told to plan a p.e lesson on toys which i am really struggling. It would be great if i could have a look.
    Many thanks
    B