1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Daily Mail holidays - help!!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lhunt2, Jan 4, 2012.

1. I was planning to collect the Daily Mail vouchers in order to book a holiday in June half-term, but everyone seems to have the same idea and my local newsagents were sold out! Has anyone got the voucher today who would be kind enough to share the code word? Please??

2. I was planning to collect the Daily Mail vouchers in order to book a holiday in June half-term, but everyone seems to have the same idea and my local newsagents were sold out! Has anyone got the voucher today who would be kind enough to share the code word? Please??

3. Ophelia 9

Ophelia 9 New commenter

The Family Holidays token password is HOLIDAY. Hope that helps!

4. I might be wrong but I think you have to send the vouchers in with your booking - you did before! Also they are printing all next week so if you can't get one today you can always get it Monday.

5. Fantastic, thanks so much! You can book online from Saturday morning so you only need the passwords, I wanted to do it straight away as I'm sure that week will be really popular, as there as two bank holidays that week. Yay, Dorset here we come!

6. Id love to do this but the website implies theres a minimum of 4 people per holiday, can I not go just as a 2?

7. Ophelia 9

Ophelia 9 New commenter

8. If you decide to do it, the code for yesterday is COAST. It would still only cost 60 pounds for two of you plus club passes, so still a bargain I think (this will only get you a standard caravan in high season, you can pay more for an upgrade).