1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

D&T staff meeting

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jonotjoe, Feb 11, 2020.

1. jonotjoe

jonotjoe New commenter

Hi,

I am a D&T subject leader in a primary school. I am looking for recommendations for good websites providing D&T resources and planning. I have a really good skills framework which shows progression across the school but wondered whether there are any websites that show examples of work- i.e how an evaluation develops across the primary school. Or examples of good units of work (in planning format or samples of work).

Any good websites really! I do use the D&T association website regularly but am not currently a member. This is an option to purchase membership if there are perks. Are there any members? Is it worth the fee?

Thankyou in advance!

2. Lala24

Lala24 New commenter

The D and T Association sell a complete pack of KS1 and 2 planning called Projects on a Page for about £70 and you don’t have to be a member to buy them. Really good units, based on the old QCA units. Their computing/Stem units for KS2 are great. It comes as a download when you buy it. It’s not split into individual lessons but into 1)investigate and disassemble, 2)practice a skill, 3)design and make task, 4)evaluate. The kids are really enjoying the units.