1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

d+T mvoing toys-where do i buy packs of cams from?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by ROLLING, Sep 15, 2011.

1. where do i buy just packs of the wheels/cams from? i know it sounds silly but what are the wheel bits called?cams?can only find class packs etc that have complete resources- i am just after dowel and the cams??

2. where do i buy just packs of the wheels/cams from? i know it sounds silly but what are the wheel bits called?cams?can only find class packs etc that have complete resources- i am just after dowel and the cams??

3. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

dowelling yu can buy in a diy store or wood yeard cheaper.......just make sure you take in the wheeels with you to make sure its a tight fit.
    Think i stil have a bag of wooden wheels i my van somewhere from when i last did moving vehicle things.
    Mus have a look and see if i can find them.

4. reddevil

reddevil New commenter

Try the TTS DT catalogue, I think that's where we get ours from.

5. Thank you- i had seen the tts ones-but when searched elsewhere couldn't find anything. the rapidonline ones look just right! thank you. sorry if it was a daft question-but just couldnt find any!