1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cyber Behaviour and Bullying - Questionnaire. Please help!

Discussion in 'Behaviour' started by LauraEdwards1990, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Hi , My name is Laura and I am a final year student at Bournemouth University and currently doing my final year project on Cyber Behaviour and Bullying.
    The idea is to get teachers view points of Cyber Bullying and the way schools are dealing with this, and other issues.
    I would really appreciate it if you could take 5-10 to complete my questionnaire on this. It would be brilliant if you could, it would really help my research.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEJqaHJVNUtkcXJ3M0ZHWmpHazJIY0E6MQ
    Just copy and paste the link into your address bar to gain access to it.

Thank you!!
    Laura

2. Hi Laura

I am a teacher at Heathlands Primary school in Kinson. Are you still doing a project on bullying? I am working with a group of pupils who want to raise awareness about the effects of bullying. Would it be at all possible for you to come in and talk to the children about what you have found out? They would really appreciate someone else's perspective rather than just mine!

Many Thanks

Louise Bolton