1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

CV Help

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by Ayahuasca, Jan 14, 2011.

1. I also suggest searching this forum for help on CV and personal statement. Of course the application letter has to be strong as well to get them interested. I think it was TheoGriff who made an excellent post with great discussion. Just search the forum and you will find. My personal statement & application letter took a lot more time for me to create than my actual CV.

2. Short and sharp with all details not now required in the UK. DoB, marital status, dependants, nationality, passport issued where, and current pic. Saves so much time for the reader. Trust me! I read up to 250 a year. Short and sharp gets the interview! Happy hunting!

3. David Getling

David Getling Senior commenter

Don't be too sure. The competition for international schools is intense.

4. I understand the competition is intense, and it is for that reason that I am making sure that I am best prepared.
    Thanks for your comments guys

5. Karvol

Karvol Occasional commenter

Your C.V. is only one part of your application. In addition to that you have your letter of application which is possibly even more important. Make sure both are geared totally towards what the school wants and what the school is looking for in the future.