1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cute, but ridiculous!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by sel_chick, Aug 27, 2011.

1. I arrived home from work on Thursday to be greeted by my o/h and the dog. As the dog jumped up to say hello, I noticed something on his paw and leg. On further inspection, it appeared to be some sort of ink or paint.
    When I asked my o/h what it was, I was informed that the dog had stepped in some paint during the day. Not unlikely, o/h paints warhammer models and has been going on about painting the garden furniture for a while. So, I forgot about it.

Friday morning came, and as it was my birthday, I eagerly got up and opened my cards. I was amused to find one from the dog. As I opened the card, the reason for the dogs paint stained paw became clear.
    My o/h had been trying to get the dog to 'sign' the card with a paw print!

I have suggested that next time he wants the dog to sign something he takes him to the wood and gets his paws muddy (which will wash off), rather than trying to paint them!
    Thankfully, the dog is ginger and he used a brown paint - it doesn't look too obvious!

2. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

That's really sweet and made me laugh. Hope you had a lovely birthday. [​IMG]

3. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Awww, that is so cute!

4. lunarita

lunarita Established commenter

Brilliant!

5. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

As long as the dog doesn't decide to make OH's shoes brown as a reciprocal gesture you should be OK ;-)