1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cute Baby Boneless new thread

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Ivartheboneless, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Ivartheboneless

Ivartheboneless Star commenter

Sorry couldn't trace the old one. Here she is at two and a half months. She has a killer smile now, but not in this pic. Stiil the proud grandad!

upload_2019-1-15_10-24-43.jpeg

2. Dunteachin

Dunteachin Star commenter

Sweeeet!

3. Aquamarina1234

Aquamarina1234 Star commenter

I like the serious expressions! I always wonder what they're thinking.

4. Ivartheboneless

Probably thinking whats that big hairy thing with windows? Its not my dad.

InkyP likes this.
  5. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

Beautiful!

6. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Gorgeous!
    I want to be a grandma..............well, I am a step grandma but I'd love one of my own!

7. sodalime

sodalime Star commenter

That's lovely, ivar, I'm so chuffed for you.
    She looks like all other cute babies to me . . . . no doubt that is the wrong thing to say and I will be lampooned . . . but hey, I know she is extra special to you and that's all that matters to her and you - that very special bond :)

8. Aquamarina1234

It's the bestestest thing that happened to me since having my own children!

InkyP likes this.
  9. Ivartheboneless

:eek: How very dare you!!! If you leaned over the pram and she smiled at you your heart would burst.

10. Aquamarina1234

Ivar. She knows this already. She will be using this knowledge for the next ten years.

11. sodalime

sodalime Star commenter

I was being nice . . I love babies, but i couldn't eat a whole one :)

*Now, before you get all aRshey on me, I remember you cracking exactly the same joke on a regular basis, so isn't it adorable how your attitudes have changed? ;) I love you for it.:eek::p;)

12. Ivartheboneless

Mea culpa. ;) It is very easy appreciating her from this distance, when I don't have to get up in the night, wipe her bum, or mop up the puke. :)

sodalime likes this.
  13. Aquamarina1234

Even if you had to do that, you would now still be inextricably twisted around her tiny pinky.

sodalime and InkyP like this.
  14. Nellyfuf2

Nellyfuf2 Lead commenter

15. Nellyfuf2

Nellyfuf2 Lead commenter

I do everything twice. This is my baby grandson and his middle brother. Oh dear.

16. kittylion

kittylion Senior commenter

Same here - although I'm not even a step gran! Alas it doesn't seem likely for me, so I will console myself with vicarious doting on other people's grandchildren. Baby Boneless is adorable! (Why haven't we got that emoji with heart eyes?)

17. Ivartheboneless

Today, after taking Sprog 1 to school, I was left with Baby Boneless who was hungry. She gurned and grinned at me for a while, then started an almighty racket when mum didn't appear with the grub. She waved her little arms at me and screwed up her face and went red, and just about had me going too, because there's nothing you can do when they are hungry. Then mum appeared with the grub and she guzzled it down like a Dyson on turbo setting, making slurping noises and kicking her legs contentedly. Sorry, I'm smitten.

InkyP, sodalime and primarycat like this.