1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

curriculum vs strategy

Discussion in 'English' started by emilie2007, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Hi
    <address>I was wondering if someone with more common sense than me could explain clearly the difference(s) between the National Curriculum for English and the National Framework/ strategy. I am particularly interested in how the two should be used alongside for best practice in planning. What, in summary, are the key differences?</address><address> I realise I am asking a lot here and that as an English teacher, it is a cardinal sin at some schools to want clarification on these matters but I would appreciate any help!</address>

2. Hi
    <address>I was wondering if someone with more common sense than me could explain clearly the difference(s) between the National Curriculum for English and the National Framework/ strategy. I am particularly interested in how the two should be used alongside for best practice in planning. What, in summary, are the key differences?</address><address> I realise I am asking a lot here and that as an English teacher, it is a cardinal sin at some schools to want clarification on these matters but I would appreciate any help!</address>