1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

curriculum for excellence planners Japan

Discussion in 'Scotland - Primary' started by robber red, Aug 5, 2009.

1. LPlateTeacher, Hello.

If it is possible could I also have a copy of this planner. I am starting with Japan as a Joyning the learning topic and would be really interested to have a few ideas of what to include in the planner. I would really appreciate it!

Thank you, Laura.

2. missindependent

missindependent New commenter

Hi was looking for a topic planner for my P3/4class and noticed your post. If possible could I please have a copy of your topic planner my email address is missindependent16@hotmail.co.uk.

3. missindependent

missindependent New commenter

Hi was looking for topic planner for my P3/4 class and noticed your post if possible could I please have a copy of your planner. My email address is missindependent16@hotmail.co.uk

4. Hi

Would it be possible to have a look at your Japan planner please?

Thank you

My add is lyns06@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks again
    Lynsey

5. Hi

I am wondering whether to do Japan as a topic and your enthusiasm for it has made me even more so!!

However I am a bit unsure where to start - geography isn't my strong point! Do you have any planners I could have a look at?

My email is lyns06@blueyonder.co.uk

Thank you
    Lynsey

6. peppermint25

peppermint25 New commenter

Hello, I am also doing this topic after the summer and would love to see any plans that you had on this topic. Thank you, very much appreciated!

mel.j.logan@gmail.com

7. miss giggler

miss giggler New commenter

Hi,

can I ask for a copy too please.

My e mail address is ayrshirejo@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in advance

8. Could I have a copy too please. My e-mail address is ramullins@hotmail.co.uk Thank you

9. Would love to see your Japan planner Kutly! email is mhairi_borland@hotmail.com Thanks!!

10. Hi Lplateteacher,

I am currently teaching p5-7 and would love to do a Japan topic with them. We don't have many resources in our school and I wondered if it would be possible to take a look at your plans that you posted about here? My email is LDuddy@banton.n-lanark.sch.uk.

Thanks