1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

curriculum for excellence planners Japan

Discussion in 'Scotland - Primary' started by robber red, Aug 5, 2009.

1. I have a challenging 4-7 multi composite class next term- has any one any advice or examples of CfE planners on Japan or related resources/ web sites please...a new stage and a topic I have never done ...all help very much appreciated

2. I have a challenging 4-7 multi composite class next term- has any one any advice or examples of CfE planners on Japan or related resources/ web sites please...a new stage and a topic I have never done ...all help very much appreciated

3. Hi Robber red
    P4-7 wow that is challenging. I was meant to do Japan last year but ended up doing China but the plans will have a lot of similarities which you could just tweak for the Japanese equivalent. I am happy to email it to you if you want....either put your email address on this or send me an email on this.
    China was a fantastic topic and Japan will be very similar. The kids love it as it is something so different from the UK and as its far away it just appears more magical to them. It is a great CfE topic due to all the links you can make and using comparisons to Scotland to help them learn all the aspects.

4. I have been given a Japan

5. I have been given a Japan
    topic

6. I have been given a Japan
    topic to

7. I have been given a Japan
    topic to do

8. I have been given a Japan
    topic to do with

9. I have been given a Japan
    topic to do with P5

10. I have been given a Japan
    topic to do with P5 -

11. I have been given a Japan
    topic to do with P5 - any

12. I have been given a Japan
    topic to do with P5 - any chance

13. I have been given a Japan
    topic to do with P5 - any chance you

14. I have been given a Japan
    topic to do with P5 - any chance you could e

15. I have been given a Japan
    topic to do with P5 - any chance you could email

16. I have been given a Japan
    topic to do with P5 - any chance you could email me

17. I have been given a Japan
    topic to do with P5 - any chance you could email me your

18. I have been given a Japan
    topic to do with P5 - any chance you could email me your plan

19. I have been given a Japan
    topic to do with P5 - any chance you could email me your plan too?

20. No idea what happened there, my PC went blank and when it recovered I saw I'd apparently sent all the above messages!! What I wanted to ask was if you could possibly send me a copy of your plan as well? renniem@live.co.uk I'd be really grateful.