1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Curriculum for Excellence ICT Forward Plans Primary

Discussion in 'Scotland - Primary' started by jrimmer98a, Feb 16, 2012.

1. I have just been appointed ICT co-ordinator for my school and my headteacher would like me to draw up some kind of forward plans for ICT across the the first three levels. Has anyone even attempted such a task or has any resources, plans, ideas etc that they would be generous enough to share with me. Promise to share anything that I am already doing. Thanks in advance for your much needed help.
    Cheers
    John

2. I have just been appointed ICT co-ordinator for my school and my headteacher would like me to draw up some kind of forward plans for ICT across the the first three levels. Has anyone even attempted such a task or has any resources, plans, ideas etc that they would be generous enough to share with me. Promise to share anything that I am already doing. Thanks in advance for your much needed help.
    Cheers
    John

3. I am not sure quite how helpful this will be but I am putting something in the post which should be with you Tues/Wed. This is a surplus copy of the resources currently in used in a literacy research project which finishes at the end of the academic year. It involves ICT plans for boosting all literacy skills ie reading, writing, spelling,. listening and grammar and includes materials for children aged 7 to 11 It offers a planned continuum to the end of the primary school stage. The instructions were produced for English primary schools but are fairly self-evident. The speech component producer has a Scottish accent!
    If it proves to be unsuitable for your needs, just throw it away (responsibly of course)
    If you have any questions about the reseach materials just post them on the forum in this thread.
    Hope it helps.

Eddie Carrn

4. Hi Eddie, I came on to this thrad as I am too looking for ideas/inspiration for ICT planners which fit in with CfE outcomes. Would it be possibe if I could have a copy too/
    Thanks

5. TEACHER16

TEACHER16 New commenter

Hi there could I please have a copy to if I was to send you my email address? Kind regards

6. Hi Eddie, I came accross as I am too looking for
    ideas/inspiration for ICT planners which fit in with CfE outcomes. Would
    it be possibe if I could have a copy too?
    Many Thanks
    Caroline McMahon
    cazmcm@msn.com

7. Hi Eddie

Would it be possible to send this to me? I have been asked to compose 'I can' statements for ICT and this seems like a great resource. My email is

jhoggan@st-pauls-pri.s-lanark.sch.uk

Many Thanks

James

8. Hi Eddie do you still have this resource or any updated versions since? I am currently trying to source inspiration to improve our whole school approach to ICT. I would greatly appreciate anything you had to offer? My email is paul_h7@hotmail.com.

Thank you for any help with this!

Paul

9. Hi Eddie

I am jumping on this bandwagon and wonder if you would send me a copy, too. I'm sure you have nothing better to do with your time...yours cheekily, Elaine

10. Hi everyone,

Could I also be cheeky and ask for a copy too (gillianrussell78@hotmail.com)? This would be great for rolling ICT out across our school.

Many thanks,

Gillian

11. Hi Eddie i see this is an old post but is it possible to get a copy of the ICT plans?

If possible my email address is jillianbrown780@hotmail.com. Many thanks

12. mondayblues

mondayblues New commenter

Hi Eddie

I have just moved to Scotland - have been teaching in England for 15 years. Just wondering how you got on with developing your ICT curriculum. This was my area of responsibility for a few years. Would you be wiling to share your ideas with me please.

13. aitonj

aitonj New commenter

hi I have just come across this thread and wondered if this is still available if I could have a copy too. Thanks in advance . my email is gordonms35hotmail.com kind regards Margaret gordon