1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Current OCR Biology AS level

Discussion in 'Science' started by KatyJo, Jun 2, 2008.

1. I am looking at using some of the current Biology practical exams as mocks for the new specification (we currently do AQA so have not done practical exams before).

Does anyone have a copy of the technicians instructions for
    Unit 2806/03/TEST
    Practical Examination 2 (Part B ? Practical Test)
    TUESDAY 22 MAY 2007

I have the actual exam paper but not the instructions for how to make up the solutions.

Thanks
    KJ

kwi@hotmail.co.uk

2. Sent.

Enjoy!!

3. Evening,
    Could you possibly send me the actual practical paper for June 2007 AS Biology (to jackfielding@hotmail.co.uk), it seems to be missing from all websites?
    Thanks in advance,
    Jack

4. you do realise that these are confidential and that you have probably just sent these to a current A level student......

5. ScienceGuy

ScienceGuy Occasional commenter

The OP was asking for practical exam specs. for the last A level course which OCR have encouraged centres to use as preparation for the current tasks.

6. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Again people are posting email addresses on here that can identify them in real life (Jack Fielding I presume!)
    Don't do it!
    Ask people to PM you and only exchange email addresses through PMs.
    The stupidity of posting identifiable names on here never ceases to amaze me!

7. Terribly sorry but quite frankly I don't give **** who has my email.