1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

current educational issues - design and technology

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by craftycat72, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Hi all

I wonder if any of you would be kind enough to give me some pointers. I am about to have my placement school interview for my PGCE course. I am sure they will ask me what I know about current educational issues and have thought about the English Baccalaureate, budgets cuts etc but was wondering if there are any others that I should consider - especially any relevant to design and technology specifically food. It seems to change from week to week so any help to focus me is much appreciated.

2. Hi all

I wonder if any of you would be kind enough to give me some pointers. I am about to have my placement school interview for my PGCE course. I am sure they will ask me what I know about current educational issues and have thought about the English Baccalaureate, budgets cuts etc but was wondering if there are any others that I should consider - especially any relevant to design and technology specifically food. It seems to change from week to week so any help to focus me is much appreciated.

3. Suggest you re-post in 'Design Technology' forum. More chance of a reply there. Good luck.

4. Thanks for the advice - will repost.