1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cultural & Language Activities for a trip to Barcelona, Figueres & surrounding area

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by amaashby, Jun 22, 2011.

1. I am in the process of compiling an activity booklet for a year 9 & 10 trip to Barcelona and was wondering if anyone has any activities/worksheets/resources etc. that they have done before that I could use? I have done a booklet for a trip before to Northern Spain (Suances, Santillana del Mar, Bilbao) and am happy to exchange it for some of your goodies.

Please email me if interested: ama_ashby@hotmail.com.

Muchas gracias :)

2. Geekie

Geekie New commenter

I asked for the same thing just before half term and got no responses :eek:(

3. nickiswiss

nickiswiss New commenter

Hi, I am part way through creating a booklet for our trip in September to Costa Brava (Tossa de Mar). I'd be happy to share when it's complete... but it's a working progress... just little tasks as mine are y7-10. x

4. Thanks Nicki that's very kind. I am also in the process of compiling my booklet so how aobut we do a swap. I have done a lot so far on Barcelona, shoppping, Gaudí and Dalí and am happy to email it to you. There are more cultural exercises than language activities as it's a cross curricular trip anyway. Best wishes :)

5. That's great.Many thanks for sharing. If you don't mind I may well use some ideas and put into a booklet which I am making. I will then upload it too.:)