1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

CTOPP2, WRAT4/5, TOMAL etc Dyslexia Assessment Tests needed

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by emmadavid, Mar 18, 2019.

1. emmadavid

emmadavid New commenter

Hi guys I am currently training to be a dyslexia assessor and I need to purchase the dyslexia assessment tools.
    I just can't afford to purchase them all brand new. If anyone is selling any could you email me please angelgabe3@gmail.com

Or know anywhere that I can loan or purchase them for slightly cheaper?

Thanks Emma

2. lizzielh

lizzielh New commenter

where are you based? Could you google someone who assesses near you and ask for their help?

3. SayItLikeItIs

SayItLikeItIs New commenter

My training provider lent students these items for a limited period. Our timings were staggered so that no two trainees needed the tests at the same time.

But you could try contacting your local Patoss group as some of them keep libraries of these tests for loan.

newteachersept likes this.
  4. emmadavid

emmadavid New commenter

I am at a large university which is quite far away, the university has too many students on it and for my last assessment I only got three of the assessment tools I needed 3 days before my assessment was due to be submitted so not ideal.
    I will try the Patoss group idea but I assume I would need to be registered, do they allow students?
    It is becoming so stressful.

5. emmadavid

emmadavid New commenter

I am in Bolton, Manchester

6. LaraLeeds

LaraLeeds New commenter

Hi, I have a WRAT 4 to sell. Would you like to email me a.oz@leedsbeckett.ac.uk. I may have some other stuff to sell/ give you.

Regards, Andrea

7. hughesa

hughesa New commenter

Hi Andrea,
    Are you still selling WRAT 4 or has it gone?
    A.

8. LauraJay88

LauraJay88 New commenter

Hi,
    I have a WRAT 4 for sale :)