1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

crocodile's mouth

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rachaelturner, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Hiya!
    I am preparing some Numeracy lessons for Year 5 and one of our topics is place value. Does anybody know where I could get a good picture of a cartoon crocodile with its mouth open, to design a poster to expalin the symbols > greater than and
    <less than?

Thanks in advance!!

2. Hiya!
    I am preparing some Numeracy lessons for Year 5 and one of our topics is place value. Does anybody know where I could get a good picture of a cartoon crocodile with its mouth open, to design a poster to expalin the symbols > greater than and
    <less than?

Thanks in advance!!

3. Have you tried online clip art?
    I get all my pictures for resources that way.

4. I am looking for the smae thing 'rachaelturner' for a year 4 display. I lokked on different clip art on the interent and can't find one anywhere. Please let me know if yu fnd one!

5. Hiya!
    Is the online clipart website www.clipart.com? I tried to get pictures off there but I had to pay for a subscription and the pictures werent what I was looking for anyway!! Are there any decent website with really cool cartoon animal pictures?!!

6. I have some gif crocodiles that I use for this objective, but it is in a word document. If you leave your e mail address I'll happily forward it to you.

7. You both have mail. Hope they will be useful! :)

8. Thanks for the crocodiles they are great!

I'm going to use the quoteStarving Stanley and Selfish Sid always eat the Larges numbers!

Was going to put the numbers onto fish as well but not exactly sure if that is the thing that crocdiles eat the most!

9. Nah! Put them on hands and feet...make it a really memorable lesson!

10. Hiya Candystripes,
    My email address is
    rachael_turner221@hotmail.com

there is an underscore between rachael and turner!!
    Thank you so much!!!!!

11. jmb

jmb

12. I fancy a nibble too, please could you send me a copy of your croc clips.

rebhead1@aol.com

13. You all have mail :)

14. Tried to send to you twice, grove and failed both times :(

15. Hi,
    Please may I have a copy of them too. You'll wish you never started this!!!
    Thanks