1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Critical review

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by clarepenn6, Dec 2, 2019.

1. clarepenn6

clarepenn6 New commenter

Hi, I’m just looking for some advice about my critical review/assignment. I handed my first 1000 words in for formative assessment and failed. In all honesty I don’t feel that I really know what I’m doing. It’s a long time since I wrote my dissertation and a critical review is completely different it would seem. Does anyone know of any online examples of critical reviews. I just don’t feel I really know where to start! Any help much appreciated. It’s due in jan 5th and I feel I’m running out of time to research my chosen area. Any advice desperately needed!

2. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Did they not give you feedback ? The irony of this is not lost on me given the fact that your assignment was on Formative Assessment!

MathMan1 likes this.
  3. Stiltskin

Stiltskin Star commenter

Have a look at this
    https://www.ucl.ac.uk/ioe-writing-centre/critical-reading-and-writing/critical-review

PGCE_tutor likes this.