1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Criminal background check from China

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by krakowiak6, Jun 22, 2019.

  1. krakowiak6

    krakowiak6 Occasional commenter

    I have left China and forgot to get a CRC. Can I get one from the consulate in London?
  2. february31st

    february31st Established commenter

    Best to contact your old school to get the police check as they need to write the intial letter of good behaviour and compliance to start the process.
  3. Newstein

    Newstein New commenter

    I was in your situation 5 years ago, krakowiak6. I wrote to my principal's secretary in China and she went to the local police station and got this letter for me. It was in Chinese though. She translated it for me. The UK schools thankfully accepted these scanned documents.

Share This Page