1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Creatures Great & Small Topic in Reception???

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by kirstash, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Is anyone doing this topic this term? Would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me where I could find medium term plans or ideas??

2. Is anyone doing this topic this term? Would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me where I could find medium term plans or ideas??

3. Spice0012

Spice0012 New commenter

I have small medium term topics for this, but we called it the wonderful world of animals. The only problem is i don't have them on my PC therefore i can't email it but iam prepaired to post them to you ASAP.
    Just email me your Address and i post them to you.
    Debbie0012@hotmail.com
    Hope this helps

4. zoolab are a traveling zoo which come to schools with a variety of creatures, we're using them in nursery this term for our minibeast topic. Excellent for hands on experiences and can link well to other areas!
    Google zoolab and you should find the website!

5. Spice0012. Have emailed my add. Would really appreciate your plans, very very kind of you :0)

6. have you tried zooacademy.co.uk ? We used to use Zoolab but found zoo academy have some pretty impressive animals!

7. have you tried zooacademy.co.uk ? We used to use Zoolab but found zoo academy have some pretty impressive animals!