1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Creative/skills curriculum (Chris Quigley)

Discussion in 'Primary' started by juliateacher, Sep 25, 2008.

1. am on version one billion and 70 or so it seems - my DH has given me until January to get them finished si will share when I have done the mammouth task!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe me I wish I had never started!!!!!!!!

2. am on version one billion and 70 or so it seems - my DH has given me until January to get them finished si will share when I have done the mammouth task!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe me I wish I had never started!!!!!!!!

3. Hi

we're also on a similar route - if you could add me to the list of resources seekers that would be great

cheers

Darren

4. Nouri

Nouri New commenter

Ohhh yes please, I would love to have a peek! Thank you in advance :)

1Nouri@live.co.uk

Regards

Nouri

5. I would love a copy when it's finished please
    hdrobinson2003@yahoo.co.uk

6. We have recently started working towards a skills based curriculum. Please will you send me a copy of your assessment grids.

Many thanks

Bob

7. groovyshell83

groovyshell83 Occasional commenter

8. nnorval

nnorval New commenter

We are just starting using CQ this year and would love to have a look at your assessment grids.
    nicholanorval@yahoo.co.uk
    Thank you

9. deeley

deeley New commenter

just dipping toes into this for first time, so could I please have a copy too?! always nice to jump on a bandwagon!

many thanks in advance
    deels
    deeleybopper@hotmail.co.uk

10. Hi, we are busy changing to a more creative curriculum, and it is pretty daunting. Can I see what you have done please?
    npm63@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Nigel

11. Please, please can I have a look. My email address is lou__foley13@hotmail.com
    Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance!!!

12. Dizzy9

Dizzy9 New commenter

13. If I may also have a copy - we are doing Chris Quigley and I am the only upper junior teacher - so I dont have anyone to check mine against - although we are all doing the same, it is amazing how each of us do things differently - Many thanks :)
    angie.cooper@ntlworld.com

14. Yes please, thank you!!

annetteheylings@hotmail.com

15. Very grateful, if I could have a copy too.

Many thanks

cazza_jones@hotmail.com

16. Oh yes please! Just embarking on new creative curric this year!
    jennifer.ray@sky.com

17. I'd love to have a look please!
    Thank you very much for sharing your hard work
    becsie1@googlemail.com