1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Creative/skills curriculum (Chris Quigley)

Discussion in 'Primary' started by juliateacher, Sep 25, 2008.

1. I've been working all day on some assessment grids level1 - 5 so being as I can't add resources to resource bank - you'll have to email me if ou want to take a peek!

2. MsKE

MsKE New commenter

3. Hello - not been on here for ages as it seems so slow! You'll have mail from me!

emcastle@hotmail.com

4. teresa35

teresa35 New commenter

5. just re-read message it said email you if I want them...but I cant find your email on your profile could you email me instead?? emcastle@hotmail.com

6. Yes please Julia! We've just being looking at this today and going to be using his planning etc from October. Would look to take a peek please!

JRomeo8812@aol.com

7. Thank you Julia - would love to see. Developing skills based /(more) creative curriculum.
    celestine18@gmail.com

8. Hi Juliateacher,

Would love to have a peek at your creative skills curriculum.

Thank you

9. Hi

Not to be a pain but could i have a look too

Thanks

debbie@blackburnrovers.freeserve.co.uk

10. would love to have a peek

thanks

chrisdowie@ntlworld.com

11. Hi Julia - please could I have a look? Thank you in advance [​IMG]

zsalihi@yahoo.com

12. <font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Just had meeting with DH this morning and we're going to be personalising them slightly but am happy to share the generic spreadsheets when I've finished. The ones I am making for our school will be personalised to our curriculum so may not be any use to you.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">my email</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">learnwithtrinity@aol.com</font>

13. Hi
    We are teaching around the key skills, please could I see how you do things?
    Thank you in anticipation,
    ljnightingale82@yahoo.co.uk

14. Will share during the weekend - have a week to sort out the ones for this term and trial using.

15. patches

patches New commenter

16. Would really appreciate a copy, if you have time.
    Many thanks

fishere01@leedslearning.net

17. If you have not worn out your email by now please my I have a copy of your hard work too?

Many thanks

gallopj@lmp.tlfe.org