1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Creative ICT for KS3 CPD

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by HappyHippy, Jun 9, 2011.

1. I can't remember if I've posted about this before but I'm taking part in a CPD day in Leeds on June 22nd and it seemed like the kind of thing that was worth mentioning. I'll be honest, I'm being paid for it, but I genuinely think it looks like a good day and the CPD I'll get by attending others' sessions is worth more to me than the petrol money and beer tokens I'll be getting for delivering my session (which is a flat rate and there are already enough delegates to make the day viable - so signing up isn't going to profit me any).

Anyways, just thought it might be worth mentioning: http://www.dodigital.co.uk/workshops/creative-ict-for-ks3

2. The websiteand day looks good, you could make the date more prominent, 22nd June.
    I'd love to be there will see if it can be done, good stuff...

3. Have heard good things about the Dodogital workshops. And they look really good value.

4. One of my team is going on this...it looks good!