1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Creative Design: Craft V Cert Level 2

Discussion in 'Vocational' started by bhathaway, Nov 17, 2015.

1. bhathaway

bhathaway New commenter

As a centre we are considering starting this v cert in the near future. Is there anyone already doing this who has any advice?
    Thanks
    Barry

2. Chloerawlings

Chloerawlings New commenter

Hi Barry, I am setting it up to run for September.

Chloe

3. debralex50

debralex50 New commenter

Hi Barry and Chloe, what is your take on it? How do you intend to approach it? What sort of resources will you both be investing in? Have you started planning any SOWs or plans? I am planning to run it for September but it is new to us and the teacher who will be teaching it. Any advice would be helpful. I am trying to gather information to make it easy for him to start in September and not be overwhelmed.
    Kind regards

4. geoffmcarr

geoffmcarr New commenter

Hi I am setting up a V Cert Craft course to run for September and would greatly appreciate being able to talk to someone who has already run the course. We will be approaching it from a rural crafts angle.
    Yrs Geoff

5. melicious

melicious New commenter

Hi
    Following the AQA tech award debacle I am now going to run this course also. Anyone from any school who has run this in Resistant Materials and has any experience or advice of running this course I would be very much appreciative. The resources on line are vague and not that clear although there is now a craft woodwork portfolio available for UNIT 4

Thanks Mel