1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

creative curriculum

Discussion in 'Primary' started by merlymoo, May 18, 2011.

1. My school is heading this way, have had a presentation by Creative Learning Journey and decided not to use them. Probably going to use the skills from Chris Qigley. Just had a staff meeting where we tried to thrash out what it might look like. We already know the topics we are going to use but if anyone has an example of medium and short term plans that we could have a look at as we are trying to get our heads round what these will actually look like. Any advice other advice would be gratefully received. What mistakes did you make? How can we avoid making the same ones?
    Thank you

2. My school is heading this way, have had a presentation by Creative Learning Journey and decided not to use them. Probably going to use the skills from Chris Qigley. Just had a staff meeting where we tried to thrash out what it might look like. We already know the topics we are going to use but if anyone has an example of medium and short term plans that we could have a look at as we are trying to get our heads round what these will actually look like. Any advice other advice would be gratefully received. What mistakes did you make? How can we avoid making the same ones?
    Thank you

3. Thanks - will take a look
    Forgot to post email address for anyone who has plans I could look at.
    powells10@tiscali.co.uk

4. anyone else?