1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Creative Curriculum - Ros Wilson

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Roseman, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Roseman

Roseman New commenter

Hi I am a Year 6 teacher and we currently follow the Chris Quigley Creative Units. This term we are looking at 'World Kitchen,' although the Units are extremely detailed and helpful; someone on a much earlier thread suggested the Ros Wilson Creative Curriculum (Celebrity Chef Unit.)
    Does anybody have an electronic copy of this unit that they could email (john-bate@sky.com) to me or anything relating to this unit as it sounds really interesting and any other ideas on this unit woul be greatly appreciated.
    I am also struggling with ideas for topic book covers/display.

Many thanks in advance.[​IMG]

2. Hi, I've just mailed you a copy of the Ros Wilson plan for Celebrity Chefs.
    Our display was a role play area set up as a cafe (in Year 5) which we also used for French speaking and Listening activities. [​IMG]
    Angela Sutton

3. I was just wondering if you would be able to email the celebrity chef stuff too please. We are doing a topic in Year 6 called could you be a chef? and i would be interested to see if i could adapt any of the ideas from it.
    Email is: becky.france7@ntlworld.com

4. Hi,
    Could somebody email me this too? If anybody else has any creative curriculum idea for Year 6 it would be greatly appreciated.
    Many Thanks
    Ebifini

5. I'd be very grateful for a copy if anyone has received one too. My email is: bj_grogan@yahoo.co.uk

6. clio21

clio21 New commenter