1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

creating a video loop with song lyrics scrolling

Discussion in 'Primary' started by shalteir, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Just wondered if there are recommended or best approaches to creating a video, most likely, but not necessarily a looping background, with synchronised lyrics to complement songs in assemblies?
    Any suggestions appreciated.

2. Just wondered if there are recommended or best approaches to creating a video, most likely, but not necessarily a looping background, with synchronised lyrics to complement songs in assemblies?
    Any suggestions appreciated.

3. Thanks. An interesting link. I'm trying to figure out if it does what I want, which is to provide a feed for visual big screen presentation of songs I have composed, using video or looping backgrounds, eg footagefirm.com stuff, and verse/chorus lyric. .

4. Failing that just use "Movie Maker" - it ships with most versions of Windows these days (Certainly XP upwards) but can be hard to find - best option is to type "Movie Maker" into the search bar.
    From what I remember it allows you to separately control video, audio and a text overlay relatively easily, but not sure if there/s a limit on how long the text can be.
    Does it HAVE to scroll? If not, there's always powerpoint...

5. Thanks very much Grey Area. It doesn't have to scroll, placing verses at a time or chorus would be fine. I'm trying to catch up with the ICT stuff, as I have fallen behind. just wondered the easiest and most effective way people do things. Thanks.