1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Created a monster...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by tafawke, Sep 4, 2011.

1. My OH is moving back to my flat in Wales (we are currently living in Northants) so he can finish his degree at Aberystwyth. So to make life easier I have finally caved and got Sky Sports so he can log on through Skygo to watch the football (without having to get another sky account) and as a treat I have made him spam fritters - apparently his favourite... (not mine though). Consequently, he doesn't want to go (on Tuesday) as life in his opinion is perfect... Football on the telly and spam fritters to snack upon... What have I done...?

2. My OH is moving back to my flat in Wales (we are currently living in Northants) so he can finish his degree at Aberystwyth. So to make life easier I have finally caved and got Sky Sports so he can log on through Skygo to watch the football (without having to get another sky account) and as a treat I have made him spam fritters - apparently his favourite... (not mine though). Consequently, he doesn't want to go (on Tuesday) as life in his opinion is perfect... Football on the telly and spam fritters to snack upon... What have I done...?

3. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

Created the perfect man-nest

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Have you considered the Lysistrata strategy?
    [​IMG]
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars
    I am timetabled for the October seminars - see you there!

5. lrw22

lrw22 Occasional commenter

I'm so jealous of your OH.......I'd love to go back to my student days in Aber!!