1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Hercule, Jun 25, 2011.

  1. I'm just filling in my CRB form (which I expected to do) but there is a section about registering with the 'ISA' - is this something I have to do / it's recommended that I do? I'd never heard of it before I saw it on the form.
  2. PaulDG

    PaulDG Occasional commenter

    The Independent Safeguarding Authority was another layer of checking/registering the last government was about to bring in just before it lost the election.
    One of the first things the new government did after forming the coalition was to abandon it, so the ISA never existed.
    Just ignore that part of the form.
  3. Thank you [​IMG]

Share This Page