1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

CRB checks - mail redirection

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by sarahjoy88, Jul 15, 2012.

1. I am currently a student about to start a new job in a different city in September. I am moving out of my new place next Sunday. My crb is currently being processed and will be delivered to my student address. I am going to arrange a mail redirection with the Royal Mail. However, the terms and conditions state that some documents ca not be redirected. I was wondering if anyone know if a crb can be redirected? Has anyone had any experience of this?

2. I am currently a student about to start a new job in a different city in September. I am moving out of my new place next Sunday. My crb is currently being processed and will be delivered to my student address. I am going to arrange a mail redirection with the Royal Mail. However, the terms and conditions state that some documents ca not be redirected. I was wondering if anyone know if a crb can be redirected? Has anyone had any experience of this?