1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

CQ - or anyone with German TV....

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Bethannie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. I was at mum's last night and watching German TV....for once it was actually bearable
    We watched Wer Wird Millionaer
    Now, I was medicated at the time so maybe that is some excuse....but was it just the meds or is Guenther Jauch looking rather fine these days?

2. I was at mum's last night and watching German TV....for once it was actually bearable
    We watched Wer Wird Millionaer
    Now, I was medicated at the time so maybe that is some excuse....but was it just the meds or is Guenther Jauch looking rather fine these days?

3. Oh, he has done for years, once he got past that gangly, goofy look of his 20s! He is a very fine man indeedy indeedy!
    Unfortunately he has stopped doing Stern TV [​IMG] - will have to wait and see how Steffan Hallaschka does (he is the same "Typ" - long, thin, dark hair - quite dishy, has a habit of folding his cards as well).

4. invincible

invincible New commenter

I actually went to a recording of Wer Wird Millionär the other week and was surprised to see how skinny Günther Jauch really is! And he reckons he's around 80kg! He is a good-looking bloke though and Stern TV won't be the same without him. Just can't bring myself to watch it at the mo. Did you see his last show CQ? Was a nice send off but sad.

5. Yes, I did - and I have to admit, I had a slight tear in my eye and was very sad.
    Although lots of laughs too - I was in stitches when he got back on that suitcase with the voice control!

6. catherinaaa

catherinaaa New commenter

I am a bit drunk when writing this but a0pologise, but Jauch, noooooooo way for me! no no no. He doeshave a nice voice though!

7. invincible

invincible New commenter

The white socks part was quite funny too although the song was a bit naff.