1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

CPD Suggestions...

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by charlottealice1994, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Hi,

I'm an NQT and have just came out of a temporary contract. I've taken on a HLTA job for September (due to lots of different reason) but I intended to get back into a teaching role ASAP. My long term goal is to become a Teacher of the Visually Impaired.

My role next year isn't going to involve too much work outside of school and I want to make use of the extra time I'm going to have!
    I was thinking of doing a part time course, either online or in person through a university or college.

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions of any part time courses that could be beneficial for me to have under my belt? They don't necessarily have to be linked to being a QTVI, just any courses that might help me in my career!

Thank you in advance!

2. ime20

ime20 New commenter

FYI - the Learning Village is running an introductory webinar on 19th August. It's a blended learning tool to support EAL and SEND learners at home and at school with online and printable resources. Very time saving!
    https://www.learningvillage.net/webinar/190820