1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Countdown Theme Tune!!

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by Lil-Miss, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Hey all,

Someone help me please!! I've spent ages looking for the countdown clock tune but have had little success when I have come across it (doesn't let me save etc!). Does anyone have it who can send it to me-I'd be eternally grateful as I really need it.

My email add is raz_h_@hotmail.com

Thanks to anyone who ha any suggestions or can help

x

2. Hey all,

Someone help me please!! I've spent ages looking for the countdown clock tune but have had little success when I have come across it (doesn't let me save etc!). Does anyone have it who can send it to me-I'd be eternally grateful as I really need it.

My email add is raz_h_@hotmail.com

Thanks to anyone who ha any suggestions or can help

x

3. If you are being prevented from saving it by a pop-up message, then turning off javascript in your browser (internet explorer -> internet options etc.) and refreshing the page might well get around that problem. Of course, this would undoubtedly infringe copyrights...

4. Lil Miss

Can you not record it from the TV and record it on to a disc or your PC?

If you would like to try and want some advice, leave your email.

Cheers

5. Lil Miss

After that post, I read yours again. Next time I see it on TV, I'll record it for you.

Cheers

Note to self ... must read the thread in future

Not been a good morning so far, sorry

6. E-mail sent.

7. frustum

frustum Lead commenter

I got given the boxed version of the game for Christmas, which comes with a little gadget that plays the music.

8. A teacher I know has the full computer program to play the game complete with the clock and noise! Even top set year 11 were amazed by it and wanted a go.

9. Colleen_Young

Colleen_Young Occasional commenter

ahamay - see post 5 where lee_twin1 has given the link for Chris Farmer's Countdown Numbers game.

It is freeware and has the clock, the noise etc.

10. bongomaniac

bongomaniac Occasional commenter

11. Maths_Mike

Maths_Mike New commenter

12. Hey everyone,

Thank you for everyone who responded with emails and suggestions-you guys are stars! Much appreciated :)

Chelle-Thanks for the email (",)

xxx

13. The countdown game was perfect - just what I was looking for :)

14. GreenyBee

GreenyBee New commenter

Hi there,
    I would really like the countdown clock and music to use as a timer for activities - so that the children know how much longer they have left and the music goes off to stop them. Does anyone know where I can get this please?

15. Colleen_Young

Colleen_Young Occasional commenter

Greenybee the timer from the classtools site sounds like what you need. Triptico also has a timer.
    I put the links on this page.