1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Could you please him find material for C2 (proficiency) reading with meaning of difficult vocab incl

Discussion in 'Independent' started by peacelover22010, Oct 21, 2017.

1. peacelover22010

peacelover22010 New commenter

Could you please him find material for C2 (proficiency) reading with meaning of difficult vocab included ? Thanks for your time.

2. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

I would love to help, but I'm sorry I have absolutely no idea what you are asking.

peacelover22010 and CarrieV like this.
  3. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

Tes really need to add a "Translate" button

4. Pomza

Pomza Lead commenter

Is a C2 like a C5?

upload_2017-10-22_0-59-41.png

Man is a genius. Don't get me started on the Spectrum again...

5. blueskydreaming

blueskydreaming Lead commenter

He's referring to the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR) - learners are given a level between A1 and C2, indicating their proficiency. C2 is 'near fluent'. This framework can be applied to any European language; the point of the framework is to be comparative, so you can say you are A1 in Spanish, but B1 in French, for example. I know this because I used to teach EFL.

I have no resources to share, but I would suggest to the OP that perhaps he is not the best person to be teaching such a high level learner.

6. Flere-Imsaho

Flere-Imsaho Star commenter

I think the OP is the learner and "him find" a mistranslation of "find me".

peacelover22010 likes this.
  7. peacelover22010

peacelover22010 New commenter

I mean (could you help me find material for C2 (proficiency) reading with meaning of difficult vocab included ? Thanks for your time.....)

8. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

How difficult is difficult?