1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Could you comment/ rate my idea please? I'm a TA and would love practitioners..

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jojojo333jojojo, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Please rate my idea... An arts and crafts company which has a (free) website to be used in conjunction with the products they sell.

E.g Whatever products you have purchased, you can access the website for different ways to use them i.e. supporting videos, printables, activity ideas which all link to the curriculum.

(1=don't like 5=fabulous idea)

1 2 3 4 5

2. Please rate my idea... An arts and crafts company which has a (free) website to be used in conjunction with the products they sell.

E.g Whatever products you have purchased, you can access the website for different ways to use them i.e. supporting videos, printables, activity ideas which all link to the curriculum.

(1=don't like 5=fabulous idea)

1 2 3 4 5

3. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Did you mean to repost this same thread? You have several answers from the one from earlier...

4. Yes, sorry, was trying to see if any new people would see it and comment? Thanks.