1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Could someone check the marking of a piece of GCSE edexcel coursework for me - please!

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by ArthurDent, Feb 27, 2011.

1. More than happy to. I've sent you a message.

2. Cheers - I have sent you an email!

Much appreciated!

3. Are you examining again 'arthur'? Have you any hints with the new Spec??
    I was burnt once in the past with a harsh examiner (even the chief examiner told me my examiner was harsh!!) and I know there are a few of us who are nervous about actually putting a number / mark to their work
    Any advice would be so much appreciated

4. I agree - any hints with the new spec would be very much appreciated! I am finding the marking criteria very vauge. I have even looked at the sample material and still am no further ahead.

It is nice to hear that I am not the only one feeling this way - I am terrified for our results this year!

5. I'm nervous about this new spec too...I'm quite reluctant to give students any marks in the 'outstanding' band in case I get told that I'm being too generous.....I've filled in my comment sheets justifying marks in the hope that my moderator isn't going to take marks off my students......

6. ...which is my understanding of the rules, so I did not respond to the second request.