1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cou;d anyone recommend a conservatory company?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Nikkk1, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    We have decided to take the plunge and add a conservatory on to our house. However, we are on a budget and have no real clue about these things! Could anyone recommned a good conservatory company in Nottingham area? And how much roughly should we be spending? We planned on about £7/8k.
    An ideas?

2. Anyone but Weatherseal.

3. gergil4

gergil4 New commenter

Don't go for Everest - extortionate. Have you tried knoocking on neighbour's doors and asking them if they have one?
    Get 3 quotes, take the middle, and even this can be negotiated sometimes. Also, go with someone you feel has listened to you and your requirements, rather than telling you what you want.

4. I can put you in touch with the lad who did mine, and does lots of work for me. Mine cost more than that but it is huuuuuuuge. He is doing some work for me this weekend, putting some French doors in. I can ask him if you like. He was going to do some work for a friend in Nottingham so it might be worth asking. PM me if you like.