1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

cot bed sheets

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by starcommand, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Where did you get you cot bed sheets and did they shrink in the wash? I ;prefer the fitted sheets but after 1 wash they have shrunk and now i need to get more.
    Thanks

2. I got mine from Asda, they are pretty good for the price. Got a pack of 2 for about £8.

3. I got mine 9 years ago from Mothercare and BabiesrUs. They are still going strong with baby no.3!

4. From Clair de Lune (sorry Google Chrome won't let me copy the link) the website is www.clair-de-lune.co.uk They wash beautifully and are lovely and soft. HTH

5. Got mine 5 years ago from mothercare, now serving baby number two. They haven't shrunk or faded.
    GEO

6. 2 COTBED FITTED SHEETS 70X 140 CM 100% COTTON CREAM

These in my opinion are good value for money, I've been using them for about 6mths now on a toddler bed and they are still as new. Haven't gone bobbly at all and haven't shrunk. Would I buy them again, yes.

bedding wholesale UK

7. Now is the big competition in the all shopping site , with a best offer . i think that is good for every customers who will enjoy the best offers. But we always say about the quality also . Because only offer is not important but important is that a best qualities of Bed Sheets also important . So always see the quality and check this may be that is good for all customers . so always care about sheet qualities.

8. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

We have a Stokke so they are 'oval' shaped sheets that fit?. but we did have a regular cot in our holiday home and tried sheets from Dunelm that totally shrank! Awful! I think it's perhaps better to stick to plain cotton as opposed to anything 'fleecy' or 'flannel' in a bid to avoid the shrinking issue.