1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Costume in a hurry please

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Mrsrector, Feb 26, 2012.

1. I've only recently returned to school and whilst I came up with some imaginative book character costumes for my own daughters I'm feeling a lot less imaginative for myself.
    It's been half term this week and I've just got an email saying we have the go ahead for staff to dress up on Thursday for World book day.
    So I'm 47, female, with long graying hair and would like to go as a grown up character if poss.
    Any ideas?

2. I've only recently returned to school and whilst I came up with some imaginative book character costumes for my own daughters I'm feeling a lot less imaginative for myself.
    It's been half term this week and I've just got an email saying we have the go ahead for staff to dress up on Thursday for World book day.
    So I'm 47, female, with long graying hair and would like to go as a grown up character if poss.
    Any ideas?