1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Coruscant

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lanokia, Aug 20, 2019.

1. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

So we're looking at some of the more out of the way destination for next summer...

With the overthrow of the Palpatine regime, the lifting of travel restrictions and the spaceways now being clear of superweapons (that's no moon!) we thought the time was right for a trip to Coruscant.

EasySpaceX have recently opened a direct hyperspace route from Luton which is super-convenient for us. I'm really keen to visit the restored Jedi temple as I hear the Skywalker foundation has been doing good work. And some of the sites from the fall of the Old Republic .. especially the sites of the legendary duels...

But I know that death stick gangs also dominate the lower levels... I heard Wookie security was fairly reliable ...

Anyway, anyone got any tips for visiting the ever vibrant ecumenopolis at the heart of the New Republic?

primarycat likes this.
  2. primarycat

primarycat Star commenter

I haven't visited. But I was wondering about Eroticon VI as a destination. I've heard there is a bit of a red light district though.

lanokia likes this.
  3. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

I heard something about threes...

primarycat likes this.
  4. primarycat

primarycat Star commenter

Is that a recommendation?

5. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Never hurts to try.

Actually it does hurt to try... couldn't sit down for a week.

primarycat likes this.
  6. nomad

nomad Star commenter

Of course, you could always visit the fabulously beautiful planet of Bethselamin.

Unfortunately, due to the colossal cumulative erosion problem caused by ten billion tourists per annum, the net balance between the amount you eat and the amount you excrete while on the planet is surgically removed from your body weight when you leave; so every time you go to the lavatory there, it is vitally important to get a receipt.

(Douglas Adams told me this)

knitone, lanokia and primarycat like this.
  7. monicabilongame

monicabilongame Star commenter

I've heard a lot of people jabba about this place

afterdark, lanokia and primarycat like this.
  8. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Jabba don't like it
    Rock the casbah
    Rock the casbah

afterdark and primarycat like this.
  9. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

Eroticon LXIX might be fun.

primarycat and lanokia like this.
  10. Laphroig

Laphroig Lead commenter

How about the pleasure planet Risa? It’s in a much better part of the galaxy.