1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Corrobaration/coroboration/corraboration...sharing courses

Discussion in 'Scotland - education news' started by stuart_1122, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Hello
    I have fair been knocking my pan in lately making up a couple of new CfE units. Being a single teacher department it seems a whole lot of work that everyone must be doing. Is there anywhere that like minded single teacher departments can share stuff they have made? Some people I know seem reluctant to share what they make which is fair enough but it would be good if somewhere this facility to swap existed.
    Or am I just being a lazy git? Making so many brand new units of work seems a lot of work to me but maybe it is the expected thing nowadays?

2. Yes, it's part of the plan for implementing CfE. I'm guessing you're in secondary, so it's just hitting you now? We've been reinventing wheels in primary for several years now. All in the name of CfE.

3. BM

BM

Are you in a position to share with non-single teacher departments in your area; do you have a network of collaboration with other schools? Depending on your subject I'd be happy to help more if possible.

4. cochrane1964

cochrane1964 New commenter

Contact SMT and QIO and ask who else is doing this, get a chance to meet and plan who does what.