1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Corrie

Discussion in 'Personal' started by catmother, Jan 10, 2011.

1. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

I wish they'd finish the John/Collin storyline. It really annoys me now,especially with Charlotte's parents/Colin's mother.

2. I is just so unbelievable isn't it? Mind you how lovely that Sally and Tyrone are getting together so soon after their loves were devastated.

3. The burning question is, who attacked Tracy?
    My bets are on mad Mary.

4. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

Or Claire?
    I've never understood why Norris seems to be friends with Mary again,after the" away in the cottage storyline"?

5. It'll be Clare!
    I'm feeling quite embarrassed for John for some reason!

6. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

The scenes are cringe making.

7. Well done!! I should have suspected Claire. This scene between John and Joy Fishwick is soooo cringey. The whole storyline is a bit ridiculous really.

8. I do hope John isn't meant to be portrayed as a serious serial killer type. He definitely comes across more as a comedy character and Mr Tarte and I often have a giggle at his very unbelievable one-liners.
    I'd feel a bit of a sicko at doing this with an Eastenders equivalent character, but Corrie does get away with injecting a bit of humour into a dark storyline!

9. I actually feel quite sorry for John. He didn't even kill Collin, he just happened to die in his front room! He didn't even kill Joy too!
    On the Tracy Barlow attack my original suspects were Mary, Clare, & David.
    Don't you just think Mad Mary is great?!

10. I always imagine how Alistair Sim would have played the nuttier characters......