1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Copyright poll

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by mathsmutt, May 17, 2016.

?

Which of these describe your resources?

Poll closed May 31, 2016.
  1. CA+

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. CB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mrajlong

mrajlong Senior commenter

Reads like the school owns my ass, mathsmutt! Can I take a sh*t and that be mine or should I check my contract?

mathsmutt likes this.
  2. wanet

wanet Star commenter

when i did a PGCE - a very long time ago now, we got advice on this issue. Seems like this no longer happens. The Advice was to check your contract, and get permission if you intend to sell text book or resources. Certainly I did read this in one of my contracts. it appears that it is usually ignored, on both sides, but equally it could easily go wrong.

mathsmutt likes this.
  3. mathsmutt

mathsmutt Star commenter

Well, that was a washout!:D
    Thanks to all who took part .

4. iGCSE101

iGCSE101 New commenter

So my resources take ages to make as i try to make my own images (a steep learning curve!) if I can't (images of famous scientists or lab equipment) I use a mixture of free images from clip art and wiki commons. I think (hope) this makes my resources CA+ .

I never put watermarks or anything like that on the images I make as I want people to be able to use them if they buy them for me!

Cheers
    IGCSE

mathsmutt likes this.