1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Copy and Paste

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Rhoswen77, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Rhoswen77

Rhoswen77 Established commenter

Is this really the best the great minds of Personal can come up with?

2. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

This thread? Not sure but if we work together we can make it...

[​IMG]

Flere-Imsaho likes this.
  3. Motherofchikkins

Motherofchikkins Star commenter

No disrespect intended at all Rhoswen, but……….

I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and pasteI love to copy and pasteI love to copy and pasteI love to copy and pasteI love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and pasteI love to copy and pasteI love to copy and pasteI love to copy and pasteI love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste I love to copy and paste
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

4. Rhoswen77

You know I am asking about the dismal plethora of threads with "twists" and so forth.

5. Rhoswen77

Hey! That is really original! I love the repetition. And it looks like ART!

Cool!

6. Motherofchikkins

Motherofchikkins Star commenter

@rhoswen

Thank you! I'd love to say I'd made it up, but someone sent it to me years ago in an email (i think they were bored at work!) :)

Flere-Imsaho likes this.
  7. Dunteachin

Dunteachin Star commenter

Start your own, then.

8. Flere-Imsaho

Flere-Imsaho Star commenter

Is two a plethora?
    At least we have moany upbeat alternatives to the dismal ones now that you've posted a couple.
    [​IMG]

9. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

I noticed you (and many others) hadn't liked my subtle, though satirical, thread that is probably so far down in the bowels of TES, it will end up being inspected under a microscope when TES send off their sample. I would imagine they are drawing straws over who gets to collect it and put it in the post as I type.

10. Rhoswen77

Motherofchikkins
    It is these days! I was using hperbole.

11. xena-warrior

xena-warrior Star commenter

Is "hperbole" foreign for "drivel"?

12. Rhoswen77

I do apologise. I was trying to watch TV and post quickly at the same time! Mea culpa.