1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

conversion data

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by Krazikas, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

Under 'resource management' on the authors' dashboard - would it be possible on the drop-down menu to the right (which contains, dates, views, sales etc) to have the conversion rate for that resource added. The only information we have at the moment about conversion rates is skewed by the fact that the data takes in all views including those for free resources.

2. a51_ufo

a51_ufo New commenter

You can get that information for individual resources with a quick calculation (I know it's not the same as being able to order them from a drop down tab). On the resource management page you can click the arrow top right of any resource and it tells you for that resource how many views and how many sales. For example one of my resources has had 27 sales from 248 views so the conversion rate is almost 11%.

3. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

Thanks for your suggestion

4. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

Thanks for the info. I do realise that, but I have over one thousand resources uploaded and do not want to go through them individually for this data. I just feel that this conversion data is very valuable and would like instant access to it and to be able to order my resources in a hierarchy so I can instantly see which are performing the best and which I need to work on.

5. a51_ufo

a51_ufo New commenter

Wow! That's a lot of resources!

I agree it would be useful. I have found those with the highest sales tend to have the highest views also so I sort by sales to get an idea of conversion rates for my top sellers.