1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

continuous provision planning

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by kaz_allan, Nov 2, 2011.

1. do you add your phonics and numeracy session activity planning to your CP / EP sheet - it seems that we are just doubling our workload. We currently do a CP and EP plan as well as phonics and maths and literacy but should we be adding our EP from these sessions to our EP plans? It just means that the provision will be written down twice that's all I was thinking,- what do others do? hope this makes sense.

2. I do a CP plan, a phonics plan and then a separate plan for whole class teaching which covers everything but phonics. Our LA likes to see a weekly phonics plan,

3. that sounds good - we have loads to do, maths and talk for writing as well as phonics and guided reading lots of adult led. I need to find a way of putting all this on one plan as you do rather than each one separate. would you be able to send me a copy? How many literacy and numeracy sessions do you do each week and follow up in group or EP sessions?
    thanks for your help